Small is Beautiful
Things in the venture world have gotten hairy recently. That’s why we’re going old school.
We’re going back to the days of early venture investors who used capital-efficient, hands-on investment strategies to get things right the first time.
By going back, we’re looking forward. We’re focusing on innovators in digital and social technology who engage and enrich the world around us and building the knowledge and network to help them succeed.
You’re an entrepreneur, and your company is small. Tiny. Dare we say, petite? But your dreams aren’t.
We like that.
And maybe you’re a digitally inclined group of geeks tech jocks who obsess about designing a new way to make the real world more fun.
We love that.
- www.hitconsultant.net | February 24, 2014
- Moksa Blog | August 2, 2012
- Inc.com | March 13, 2014
- Scientific American | February 01, 2014
- New York Times | February 02, 2014
- Moksa Blog | January 27, 2014
- New York Times | January 26, 2014